Information on "REBULA 3 JAPAN" and “MORELIA NEOⅡ β”
Dear Valued Customers
Thank you for continuous support and patronage of Mizuno Products.
Recently we have come to light on the issue involving “REBULA 3 JAPAN”
- Due to insufficient strength of the upper sewing part, there is a risk of tearing early in use.
- You can identify if yours is affected or not with following.
Please check the manufacturing label affixed to the shoe tongue of the product as pictured below. The product number and serial number are printed on the production label.
(1) Check if the product part number is applicable.
(2) Check if the serial number corresponds to the following:
G 03 19
G 04 19
G 05 19
Products that fall under both ① and ② above are eligible products. In addition, even if the product part number and manufacturing number are applicable, those with a ● mark on the right side of the product part number are products that have been rectified and thus not eligible.
- Contact information Contact by phone: Mizuno Contact Center: +66- (0)2-206-2116
Monday to Friday (exclusive of weekend and public holidays) : 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
* To serve you better, we will ask for product information etc., please be sure to have the product information ready when you call, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
* Personal information received from customers will not be used for any other purpose.*