WAVE RIDER 21 OSAKA WOMEN
PURSUE PERFECTION. CATCH EXCELLENCE.
Re-fined, re-imagined and re-engineered. Experience the unique Cloudwave and U4icX technology. Creating the ultimate fusion of incredible cushioning, explosive power and lightweight performance.
• Cloudwave delivers a more cushioned & responsive ride
• U4icX heel wedge for added comfort upon landing
• Light and breathable engineered mesh to ensure durability and snug fit
• Blown rubber in forefoot for improved softness
• New U4icX strobel lasting board for more comfort and cushioning underfoot
Unique technology that provides both cushioning and stability and can be engineered for all types of runners.
Using the latest motion capture and biomechanics technology, Mizuno‘s blueprint was designed to engineer shoes that work with the foot‘s gait cycle.
The most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction at heel strike.
Engineering approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
A unique midsole compound that rides and cushions like Mizuno’s AP+ midsole, but is approximately 30% lighter without any loss of comfort or performance.
Light evolutionary midsole delivers a more comfortable cushioned ride with higher rebound, thus fulfilling the most comfortable energized ride.
Mizuno Parallel Wave
The Parallel Wave offers the perfect amount of cushion and energy dispersion, allowing the foot to move in its natural motion.
- Perfect for neutral‑foot types who don’t need as much support.
- Disperses the impact forces evenly throughout the midsole and keeps the foot centered on the shoe’s platform.
New Wave, Maintain the Wave concept and feel, whilst making it softer and increasing comfort.